Friday, January 24, 2014

The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies

Last night I helped host a baby shower that looked like it literally came to life from Pinterest. My friend is a professional party planner and the "woodsy" theme was complete with a trail mix station and a s'mores bar with live flame. It was legit. 

I contributed a bunch of stuff for the s'mores bar, including homemade marshmellows. But by far the hit of the night were my chocolate chip cookies. I tried a new recipe because all my current cookie recipes were just good. But these were great. My husband said it was the best cookie he's ever eaten and if I didn't bring back the leftovers, to not bother to come home. 


Turn oven to 375. 

Ingredients

3/4
cup white sugar
3/4
cup packed brown sugar
1
cup butter softened
1
teaspoon vanilla
1
egg
2 1/4
cups all-purpose flour
1
teaspoon baking soda
1/2
teaspoon salt
1
Large handful semisweet chocolate chips 
Bake for 10 minutes and if you feel adventurous add them to a s'mores bar!


No comments:

Post a Comment