Saturday, January 10, 2015

Where you can find me...

Hi there!

I recently started handling the social media for my in-laws company, The Lavender Apple. They own a lavender farm and sell over 40 hand crafted natural products. They live on a beautiful piece of land nestled at the mouth of a canyon and it is idealic at times. You can follow along on instagram at the.lavender.apple.com. I will also be publishing recipes I try that are more suited for their "lavender farm audience" over on their blog at http://thepurpleapple-lavender.blogspot.com

You can see me actually making an effort on my blog photos over there. 

I will still be posting all of my favorite recipes here on Joyful Bellies. These ones are the recipes I love so much that I plan on putting them in my usual rotation. I just thought some of you might also be interested in following The Lavender Apple as well. 

Bon Appetite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment